Episode 7: Interview with lowpoly artist and game developer, Ventuar
Jul 20th, 2017 by skirmish
Ventuar is a young rising talent in the game industry. He works in game design and development, but specifically shines in his lowpoly artwork. His work over the last year have dramatically improved, and his recent timelapse theme based cities built using Blender are gaining huge attention.
Ventuar is our youngest guest so far, still in public school. Listen to this half hour interview to know more about him and how he is constantly improving his skills.
- Ventuar on Skirmish: https://skirmish.io/u/ventuar
- Ventuar on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ventuargames
- Ventuar on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvQbHsROTGAeKYoSc-wBUg
- Speedrunners (game): http://store.steampowered.com/app/207140/SpeedRunners/
- Jumps (game): http://store.steampowered.com/app/544310/Jumps/
- Eragon (book): https://www.amazon.com/Eragon-Inheritance-Book-Christopher-Paolini/dp/0375826696
- IntroMusic: Underlocked (Erik Skiff)